Help Us Celebrate Our New Partnership with Vermont Parks Forever
The legal team at Biggam Fox Skinner LLP has joined up with Vermont Parks Forever in an effort to protect our state parks! To celebrate our new partnership, BFS is giving away a pair of Park Day-Passes to 5 lucky winners!
How to Enter Our Competition
Have you visited a Vermont State Park this summer (or any time)? If so, tell us about your visit and you could win 2 free passes to a VT State Park day-use area. Passes are valid until October 15, 2020.
To enter, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “VT State Parks Contest.” Include a couple of sentences describing your visit to a Vermont State Park and we’ll enter you into a drawing to win 2 passes to any VT State Park day- use area. The contest closes at midnight on Thursday, August 1, 2019, at which time we will draw five winners.
Park Day-Passes can be used at the following Vermont State Parks:
- Alburg Dunes State Park, Alburgh
- Allis State Park, Brookfield
- Bomoseen State Park, Castleton
- Boulder Beach State Park, Groton
- Branbury State Park, Salisbury
- Brighton State Park, Island Pond
- Burton Island State Park, St. Albans Bay
- Button Bay State Park, Ferrisburgh
- Camp Plymouth State Park, Tyson
- Crystal Lake State Park, Barton
- Elmore State Park, Elmore
- Emerald Lake State Park, N. Dorset
- Green River Reservoir State Park, Hyde Park
- Jamaica State Park, Jamaica
- Kettle Pond, Marshfield
- Kill Kare State Park, St. Albans Bay
- Kingsland Bay State Park, Ferrisburgh
- Knight Point State Park, North Hero
- Lake Carmi State Park, Franklin
- Lake St. Catherine State Park, Poultney
- Lowell Lake State Park, Londonderry
- Maidstone State Park, Maidstone
- Molly Stark State Park, Windsor
- Mount Ascutney State Park, Windsor
- Mount Philo State Park, Charlotte
- New Discovery State Park, Marshfield
- Niquette Bay State Park, Colchester
- Sand Bar State Park, Milton
- Seyon Lodge, Groton
- Shaftsbury State Park, Shaftsbury
- Silver Lake State Park, Barnard
- Underhill State Park, Underhill
- Waterbury Center State Park, Waterbury Center
- Woodford State Park, Woodford
Vermont Parks Forever (VPF) is a non-profit foundation that works to preserve our state parks and make them accessible to everyone. Now that BFS has partnered with Vermont Parks Forever, we are excited to support their mission to inspire stewardship of natural places, provide innovative educational experiences in our parks, and improve access to parks for Vermont’s underserved communities.
As stated on VPF’s web site, they raise funds and invest in innovative projects that make our parks more welcoming and connect visitors to the natural world in a deep, sustained way. Improving Vermont’s state parks is an important first step in building our connection to nature, making our children healthier, and creating a new generation of environmentalists to defend our natural places.
Some of the ways that VPF has helped to make our state parks better include:
- Purchasing season passes for foster families so they can enjoy the wonders of our parks.
- Continuing a youth scholarship to support an annual summer internship at Mt. Philo State Park.
- Helping manage legacy land gifts that opened two new state parks: Muckross State Park in Springfield in 2016 and Taconic Mountains Ramble State Park in Hubbardton in 2017.
To learn more about our partnership with Vermont Parks Forever, contact us online or give us a call at (802) 445-9141.