Your Free Workers’ Compensation Case Evaluation
Get an attorney’s viewpoint on your work injury case
- Has any part of your workers’ compensation claim been denied, for any reason?
- Do you need help understanding your rights after a work injury?
- Are you entitled to any additional benefits?
- Were you treated for a workplace injury but were unable to return to work?
- Were you treated for a workplace injury and returned to work but do not remember receiving “permanent impairment” benefits?
Work injury cases can be complicated and the insurance company has every incentive to offer you just enough money that you don’t want to risk losing it. This means you could be missing out on thousands of dollars that you are entitled to.
Get Your Free Workers’ Compensation Case Evaluation Now
Many different deadlines apply in Vermont workers’ compensation claims. If you miss a deadline, you may lose your right to receive any benefits. Don’t delay. You do not want to miss your chance to get the benefits you are due.
Call us at 1-800-995-4807.
Offices in Montpelier & Burlington
Case evaluations are free, fast, and 100% confidential.
Get the care you need – call today.
Contact Us Today for Your Free Workers’ Compensation Case Evaluation
We will call or e-mail you within 1 business day to arrange a time for you to talk with one of our attorneys about your workers’ compensation claim.